Sometimes we have some problems while traveling. This has a negative effect on our pre-trip mood.
These problems are usually the result of some carelessness at the airport.
As Rose Travel Agency, in response to the question of what to look for when traveling, we would like to mention some tips and a number of nuances that we need to pay attention to.
1) Due to Covid-19, it is recommended to arrive at the airport 3 or 4 hours before the flight.
2) First of all, you must have a passport.
3) We must pay special attention to the expiration date of the passport. Because some of the countries we travel to allow us to enter the country with a passport expiration date of 6 months or 1 year before the end of the trip. Otherwise, our travel plans will be incomplete.
4) Flights must be performed within 48 hours after the Covid-19 test. Because the Covid-19 test result is valid for 48 hours.
5) The maximum amount of foreign currency that we can carry with us when leaving the country is $ 10,000.
6) Children between the ages of 0 and 2 must walk on their mother's lap during the flight. They are also paid a certain amount. But this amount is usually very small.
7) There are some discounts on tickets for children from 2 to 12 years old.
8) Sometimes the majority of problems arise with luggage. Here is the most important thing to pay attention to luggage: If we are in transit to any country, ie through a third country, we will definitely take the luggage in the country where we will make the last landing. should note. Otherwise, the luggage may remain in the country of transit, and this is often the case.
9) If we travel in transit by separate airlines, we must note that we will definitely pick up the luggage in the country of transit.
By paying attention to all this, we do not encounter problems and negative situations when we start the journey.
As Rose Travel Agency, we wish each of you a pleasant stay.