Thailand is one of the most beautiful tourist destinations in the world, and COVID-19 tourists have restricted their travel to the island. But you can travel to Thailand with new rules!
- The tourist must have received a WHO-approved vaccine;
- You must have an "entry document";
- You must have a round-trip ticket to Phuket;
- You must have a paid reservation at Saha Plus Hotel;
- You must have a paid reservation for transfer to Saha Plus Hotel;
- Upon arrival, the COVID-19 test must be performed. You have to wait for the answer and only if the answer is negative, you can go to Phuket;
- There is a need for an insurance amount of $ 100,000.
Note that you can book Saha Plus hotels with Rose Travel Agency.